Last year was my first with the One Second Everyday (1SE) app. Remembering to take a video clip each day is still a challenge for me, especially during very busy seasons. It is worth it though, especially when I go back and review my year in video form.
2019 brought with it:
- Lots of hikes!
- Cory learning to play the piano (seen above at Frank Lloyd Wright’s Laurent House in Rockford, IL)
- Lots of art
- A trip to Orlando for Cory’s birthday
- A trip to Kentucky with AAF-Akron
- Nick Cave at the Akron Art Museum
- A Playstation VR
- New houses for family and friends
- Lots of birthday cake
- Cory’s first trip to MADD camp
- Seeing Brian Wilson perform Pet Sounds with the Cleveland Orchestra
- Having a Chinese roommate for a few months
- A trip to Lake Geneva, WI and Rockford, IL with my parents
- Cheering on many friends (and my sister-in-law!) in the Akron Marathon
- New Windows!
- And many other celebrations, meals and adventures
Which moments stood out most for you in 2019?